Regional Process Improvement & QC Leader - US-listed E-commerce
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$750000.00 - HK$960000.00 per annum|
- Newly created leadership role in APAC
- Launch regional supply chain team for a global brand
- Based in HK with frequent travel across key regions
Our client is a one of the biggest E-commerce company headquartered in the US. They've business partnership with 1000+ suppliers and business presence across US, UK and EU. The company has an aggressive business expansion in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailer in its sector. They are currently looking for a Regional Process Improvement & Quality Control Leader to join as a launch team key member in HK, to further leverage the growing business internationally and set up the Supply Chain function for APAC.
Based in Hong Kong with frequent travel, you will be responsible for all Process Improvement & Product Quality Control Strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Regional Process Improvement & Product Quality Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship with supplier factories in Asia to identify the root cause of quality matters, regulate corrective actions, implementation and measure effectiveness
- Designing and launching best practices to reduce in transit damage with a sustainable standard operating procedures to minimise product damage across various transportation stages
- Establishing and implementing lean principles as the prime methodology, end-to-end process standardisation to maximise operational efficiency in Asia
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend process and systems to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics - sales, quality, profitability etc.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements and develop solutions that satisfies all business needs
- Defining roles and responsibilities of all positions and departments by standard operating procedures
- Planning and deploying inbound quality processes within container freight station
- Partnering closely with product handling team to create and implement container loading best practices to ensure product safety while maximising cube utilisation
- Designing the physical layout of the QC department that minimises waste and applies lean concepts
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years' experience in a Lean Process Improvement and SOP Management role at the regional level
- Experience in business process improvement projects with Six Sigma/ PMP/ Visual Controls/ Kanban/ Lean certification
- Experience in building launch team/ function from scratch with a proven track record in developing and driving process improvement strategy at regional/ global level
- Solid experience in senior stakeholder management in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese required
*Frequent travel required.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232977 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.