Regional Marketing Manager, Lifestyle Brand
Our client is a well known consumer lifestyle brand. A newly created Senior Regional Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen.
Reporting to an APAC Sales Director, you will be responsible for re-strategize brand marketing for Asia Pacific. Leading two marketing assistant managers you will re-allocate marketing resources on different APAC regions and be responsible to supervise and guide the implementations of the strategies and plans.
You will work closely with business and channel partners to enhance brand awareness, building channel marketing and market presence.
In particular, you will focus on
1. Marketing program, campaign, tactic planning and management
2. Communication: with trade partners, analyst, agencies and customers with good analyzing and summarizing capability
3. Project Management (including workshop, forum, summit, website, digital marketing, exhibition hall, media/social media communication, advertising/video/graphic design projects)
4. Digital - channel integration (be able to analyze the results acquired through various marketing channels, and continuously monitor the digital data of marketing activities to guide business)
5. Review product/channel/pricing strategies of the regions. Prepare product marketing planning for short-mid-long term and resources allocation.
6. Oversee the BMI spends and measuring the ROI
7. Work closely with and support Global e-commerce team on the e-commerce marketing plans
8. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions and partners are kept informed of marketing activities.
9. Identifying potential partnerships for strategic marketing tie-ups in the region.
To qualify, you will have
- 10-years+ experience in regional marketing capacity from global consumer brands or agencies that support global consumer brands
- Strong commercial acumen and ROI measurement experience. Sensitive to financial figures and familiar with market analysis
- Experience leading a small marketing team
- Able to work in an agile and matrix team
- Mobility of limited business travel
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC238503
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.