Regional Marketing Manager, Connectivity Service Provider
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a global connectivity service provider. Our client currently has a number of major developments, and is also planning a public listing.
This regional role will be based in Hong Kong, but will require to travel around the world especially Asia where there are infrastructure. The incumbent will report to the Group Marketing Director based overseas.
The role will be primarily focused on designing, managing and implementing strategies in order to deliver targeted digital marketing campaigns to increase lead generation across Asia, especially Hong Kong and Singapore. In particular, you will
- enable the marketing strategies and activities principally around the Asia working closely with the local MD and sales team in the promotion of the facility and in generating sales leads and opportunities ahead of its planned launch.
- follow the launch of new service and infrastructure working with and assisting the sales team with following up leads, and in continuing with campaigns to ensure sustained visibility of the facility to the market.
- support the Group Director in creating key messaging to promote its brand and offering to the markets identified above to generate sales leads.
- Pro-actively advise and support on marketing activities principally based on lead generation
- By using Salesforce as a tool to analyse and measure marketing success and return on investment from lead generation campaigns to determine and implement future sales strategies with the site teams.
- Assist sales teams with presentations and communications / reports with customers, managing translations, as required, into local languages, using suitable external suppliers to assist.
- oversee the adherence of the corporate standards as laid down in the brand guidelines and various templates.
- Complete market research to determine competition and opportunities for growth.
- Brainstorm and implement digital marketing and print initiatives
- Implementation of the site marketing plans to budget, standards and time-line. Ensure demonstrably streamlined commercial processes.
- Assist Group Marketing with participation and sponsorship at industry events
To qualify, you will be
- A Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or similar commercial subjects
- Fluency in English as well as excellent written skills.
- 8-15 years of experience in IT / Professional Service Marketing with regional exposure
- Good communication skills, as the jobholder will be required to visit and work closely with all Asia-Pacific areas
- Proven track record of working with Salesforce to analyse and measure marketing success and return on investment from lead generation campaigns.
- Ability to understand and analyse campaign data.
- Strong time management, planning and organising skills.
- Attention to detail - essential to ensure that collateral, collateral, databases, etc are accurate and all work produced is of the highest quality.
- Excellent IT skills, ie good knowledge of MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC239572
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.