Regional Marketing Manager, APMEA - MNC Consumer Electronics
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$600000 - HK$800000 per annum|
- International Distributors Management
- Regional Digital & Brand Marketing Tactics
- Global eCommerce & Social Media
Our client is a leading MNC consumer electronics product company with an aggressive business expansion plan in the market. It is a European organization with 180,000+ employees across the globe and one of the fast-growing brands in its sector. They are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to lead the Brand Marketing team to maximize the business opportunity in the APMEA regions.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for managing the distributors to drive the brand marketing communications strategy for the global market. As a Regional Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a small team, design and drive the marketing communication plans & projects for the Global Business - digital marketing, media/social media communication, webinar, KOL, eCommerce, advertising projects etc.
- Manage the implementations of the brand marketing strategies and plans for all the product categories across the globe
- Partner with regional and local strategic business partners and distributors to enhancing the brand awareness
- Monitor the brand marketing investment and measure the ROI
- Support Global eCommerce team on designing eCommerce marketing tactics
- Explore and identify potential partnerships for strategic marketing agreements in the region
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7 or more years experience in Regional/ Global Brand Marketing/ Marketing communication management role in the Consumer Electronics sector
- Experience in leading a small team, partnering with Analyst, Agencies and Customers with an excellent analytical mindset and commercial acumen
- Experience in monitoring and analysing digital data, providing advice on product and pricing strategy
- Excellent knowledge in marketing project management, including media/social media communication, PR/ event/ KOL management, digital marketing, webinar, advertising projects etc.
- Excellent communication skills with a solution-oriented attitude and a practical approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and methodical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL250041.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.