Regional Marketing Communication Supervisor - 40k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$455000.00 - HK$520000 per annum|
- Top tier kitchen & bath brand
- Regional exposure with APAC coverage
- Flexible working culture and environment
My client is a well known US hardware manufacturer in the household category. With over 40,000 employees globally, they are one of the market leaders within the industry. Looking to reinforce their marketing performance, they are now in search of a Regional Marketing Communication Supervisor.
You will be developing and managing the marketing communication and trade marketing strategies within the APAC region. You will be collaborating with 10 local market offices to ensure marketing effectiveness. As a Regional Marketing Communication Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing marketing programs and campaigns to drive sales with channels including retail consumer, interior designer, architects and developers
- Collaborating and monitoring APAC local offices to ensure maximum marketing efficiency with necessary marketing tools and materials
- Driving communication campaigns such as trade shows, events, seminars, digital marketing and loyal programs on a regional level and ensuring regional guideline
- Creating regional marketing assets with external vendors and agencies for regional usage
- Planning and leading promotional activities on new business, channels or products
- Conduct market researches and analysis to maintain brand competitiveness
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of marketing communication experience within the consumer industry
- Marketing communication experience on a regional or multinational level would be an advantage
- Capability to manage marketing communication on both strategic and executional level
- Strong communication skills, detail minded and proactive
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 250111.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.