Regional Manager, Retail (Digtial and Mobile)
Our Client is a well-established global retail brand and they are now looking for a Manager to join their Digital and Mobile team.
As a Digital and Mobile Manager, you will drive mobile and digital development initiatives and create roadmap in APAC region. You will lead a team to enhance mobile and digital user experience both internally and externally using DevOps and employ native apps and programs from iOS, Android and Windows Mobile that operate in private and public clouds. You will communicate closely with global, regional and local management leaders to ensure all implementations are at high standard.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information systems, or IT related discipline
- With more than 7 years of work experience in IT industry with large retail exposure in MNCs
- Experience in ITLT best practice in SDLC and data integration
- Experience in automated digital projects
- Knowledge of GPS, mobile sensors, APIs, laaS, iPaaS, SaaS, PingFederate, OpenAM, Shibboleth, Okta, ADFS, Mulesoft and relevant Mobile and IoT tools, etc.
- Knowledge of and experienced in DevOps and Agile development methodology
- Possession of iOS, Android, RPA, Java related certifications would be beneficial
- Extensive project management, budget management, problem management, release and deployment management skills
- Proficient communication and written skills in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, please contact Fiona Mak at 3103 4303 and send your application to Fiona.email@example.com or click "APPLY NOW".
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.