Regional Lean Process Improvement, Sr. Manager - US Fortune 500
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the largest Fortune 500 Consumer company, headquartered in the US. They've business partnership across 90+ countries and it has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, they are currently looking for Regional Lean Process Improvement, Senior Manager to further leverage the growing business and drive business process enhancement plans for APAC.
You will be responsible for all Lean and Process Improvement Strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Regional Lean Process Improvement, Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the internal key stakeholders and vendors to design and drive standard operating procedures (SOPs) in the organization
- Defining roles and responsibilities of all positions and departments in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend process and systems to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics - sales, quality, profitability etc.
- Associating with Operations Team to review the manufacturing process for cost saving and business efficiency improvement palns
- Providing recommendation to internal team leaders in the principles of lean concepts
- Expectations setting in the implementation of lean principles as the prime methodology for daily operation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years' experience in a Lean Process Improvement and SOP Management role at the regional level
- Experience in business process improvement projects with Six Sigma, PMP or Lean certification
- Solid experience in senior stakeholder management in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding commercial acumen, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL228406.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.