Regional Lead, Distribution Channels Strategic Projects
Our client is a leading International Insurance Group with an expanding business in Life Insurance, Wealth and Pension businesses in Asia. As part of strategic growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business and Channel Development Professional to join the Distribution Channels Development Team, based in Hong Kong, covering the Asia region.
Reporting to the Head of Channel Development, you will be a senior member of the Asia regional team, driving the channel (Bancassurance or Agency channel) business development strategic initiatives across the Asia region. You will work with local / regional business management and distribution teams providing and presenting them with business performance analysis, statistical analysis, financial modelling and financial / sales forecasts. As the role requires the handling of large amount of information and data, you will also review and procure sources from information providers. A key part of your role will involve in driving business / channels development related projects and initiatives which will require you to manage information, budget, project resources, timeframe etc. to ensure projects are delivered timely and efficiently and you will coordinate with the project sponsors locally and regionally.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in Bancassurance, Agency and / or relevant Insurance Distribution Sales Channels
- Good analytical skills on statistical analysis and financial modelling
- Proven experience in successfully leading and executing of Distribution Channels projects and initiatives
- Good project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a regional role, ideally within Asia
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 223966. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.