Regional Key Account and eCommerce Manager - MNC Consumer
- US-listed global consumer brand
- Energetic and collaborative team culture
- International business management exposure
Our client is a leading global consumer products company with a great variety of renowned brands and headquartered in the US. They are a leading consumer brand company with 20,000+ employees across the globe. The company is famous for their respectful and collaborative team culture with business presence over 80 countries. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Key Account and eCommerce Manager for APAC market.
You will be responsible for leading strategic regional key account strategy for the region and capture development opportunities across Key Accounts and e-Commerce channels to expand the business market share and increase in revenue. As a Regional Key Account and eCommerce Manager in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Closely partnering with key accounts and leading the Joint Business Plan process at a regional level
- Managing Key Accounts channels and ensure execution excellence across the sales and trade function
- Formulating the channel development tactics including product portfolio and category management for global retailers and e-tailers
- Striking a right balance of interest between company and customers/ trade Partners, good understanding of market dynamics
- Analysing and reviewing market research data, consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and designing an action plan accordingly
- Working with digital and brand marketing team to establish e-business strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years of core Sales and Key Account management experience in the FMCG sector
- Experience in designing Joint Business Plans with a proven track record in leading and driving data-driven sales tactic
- Good knowledge in e-commerce function in the FMCG/ consumer product sector
- Solid experience in collaborating with the regional team in an global and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation and people skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL233641 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.