Regional Indirect Procurement Manager, APAC - US Premium FMCG
- Supply Chain and Corporate Services category
- Sourcing and Vendor Management
- Multinational Team Environment
Our client is a international leading premium FMCG goods company with various brands under its umbrella. It is counted as 1 of the 5 biggest category brands in the region and is also knows for some of the first innovations in the industry. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; they are currently looking for Regional Indirect procurement Manager to leverage the growing business in APAC further.
You will be responsible for all the Supply Chain and Corporate Services category indirect procurement activities in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Regional Indirect Procurement Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the with Distribution Centre, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operational functions to understand their requirements and business objectives
- Supporting both Regional and Local Supply Chain activities across APAC
- Leading sourcing tactics, vendor management, vendor selection and solution implementation for supply chain and corporate service
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency, improve logistics and supply chain plans
- Identifying and implementing sourcing and operational strategies to improve the vendor solutions across supply chain and corporate activities
- Communicating with regional and global teams closely to maximise effectiveness
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7 or more years' experience in a Regional Indirect Procurement role with MNC B2B/ B2C company OR Regional Operations role in MNC Logistic company background
- Experience in Distribution Centre/ Warehouse Operations with solid understanding of end to end logistic management
- Solid knowledge in procurement system - CPM, CPSM etc.
- Good understanding of supply chain function in multi-national companies and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232631 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.