Regional Head of Compliance Testing
Our client is an International Corporate & Institutional Bank with an established presence in wholesale banking across Asia. As part of the bank's continuous efforts in further enhancing the Risk and Compliance practices, an excellent regional leadership role has arisen in the Compliance Testing function, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Global Leader in Compliance Testing, you will lead the Asia regional team spread across various Asia locations focusing on the compliance testing and validation work. The function will cover independent assurance and risk testing across regulatory compliance, financial crime compliance and operational risk. As a leader, you will drive the testing plans across the region and be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the plans whilst your team will execute testing across these functions. In addition, you will lead the implementation of new testing requirements, local and regional projects and be the key liaison between global team, compliance, audit and risk management teams in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
A university degree
- University degree with professional qualifications in Audit, Risk or Compliance
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in Audit combined with Compliance Testing, Compliance and / or Controls related roles
- Good knowledge of Compliance and Risk Management processes
- Familiarity to Corporate and Institutional Banking regulatory environment
- Regional responsibilities and Asia working experience is a must
- Excellent team leadership skills, experience in building out / setup new teams / functions would be highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 221083. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.