Regional Head of Audit, Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an International Asset Management Firm with an established presence in Asia. As part of the firm's continuous efforts in further enhancing their Internal Audit practice, an excellent regional leadership role has arisen in the Regional Internal Audit function, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Global Leader in Internal Audit, you will lead the Asia regional team covering Asia locations performing cross-divisional audits, business audits and IT audits. Whilst managing the team, you will develop the audit plans, oversee audit engagements, allocate resources in addition to lead and participate in audit executions primarily for Asia and occasional global audits. As the regional leader, you will work with the global teams to enhance and improve audit standards, framework, methodologies and procedures. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with auditees, audit committee, regulators, regional and global management team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
A university degree
- University degree with professional qualifications in Audit or Accounting
- Minimum 12+ years relevant experience in Internal Audit gained from Asset Management, Investment Banks and / or regulators
- Good knowledge of Audit and Risk Management processes
- Familiarity to Asset Management regulatory environment, processes and operations
- Regional responsibilities and Asia working experience is a must
- Excellent team leadership skills, experience in managing a regional team
- Willingness to travel
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and a good level of Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 221839. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.