Regional Head - Accounting & Reporting, Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Exciting Senior Finance Mandate
- Growing Asset Management
- Functional Leadership Role
I am currently partnering with one of our key asset management clients in the region in seeking a high calibre individual to lead their Financial Reporting and Accounting function for Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Global Head of the Function, you will manage a lean and experienced team based in Hong Kong and China, where you will have oversight over timely and accurate delivery of financial reports to the senior management in Asia, as well as the global Headquarters. You will work very closely with finance and business leaders in different jurisdictions across Asia in consolidating management reports, as well as partner with their regional Financial Planning & Analysis team in delivering strategic plans when necessary. With a commitment to continuously transform their business, you will also be seen as a Change agent, where you will deep dive into current operations and process and think of creative solutions to enhance efficiencies across the function. You must have strong leadership skills and be able to build trusting relationships at all levels of stakeholders in the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA Qualification or equivalent, and other senior management designations a plus
- Minimum 12 years of relevant regional financial accounting and reporting experience within the financial services industry in Hong Kong a MUST
- Asset Management and/or Insurance Investment Management industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills
- Proven functional and people leadership experience
- Finance Project Management
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR231674.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.