Regional FP&A Manager (Strong Business Partnering) - MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and fast growing MNC with business operations across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Regional FP&A Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Business Planning, analysis for management business review and decision making.
- Assist with operation finance and monitoring working capital
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Formulate any initiatives on cost savings and efficiency ehancement
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Developing short term and long term financial modeling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Act as a business partner to the team to implement improved processes to increase company's efficiency & profitability
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives, identify and minimise risks
- Working closely and being a stong business parter for with different teams, including sourcing, supply chain teams
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years of experience with preferably in the travel retail, wholesale or FMCG industries
- Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.