Regional FP&A Manager - Leading Insurer
Our client is a leading insurer with global business operations in over 30 markets. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Regional FP&A Manager.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will act as a business partner with Senior Management and other other key stakeholders from claims, underwriting, technical accounting and reserving actuaries to identify new business opportunities such as new market entry, and product development as well as evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency. You are also required to perform quarterly US GAAP closing, forecasting and other financial analysis reports for the APAC business. As a Regional FP&A Manager, you are also expected to formulate effective business plans/strategies to stimulate business growth and engage in other ad hoc. projects.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience gained from Insurance or Banking industry with audit background
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting (USGAAP and IFRS)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English