Regional FP&A Lead, Private Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Due to continuous investment in their regional business growth, one of our key clients, a global banking group, is currently seeking an experienced FP&A professional to join, focusing on Private Banking, in their Regional team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the team, this role will focus on their Regional Private Banking business with an emphasis on Greater China, where you will provide excellent analytical insights and commentary to the management as well as your business partners within the business line on a mandate basis. You will consolidate and review reports, budget and forecast, and get buy-in from the senior members of management team to allow them to make commercial decisions for the business. You must have strong understanding of their products and provide your expertise as needed. They require someone entrepreneurial with excellent communication skills.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Tertiary education with recognized finance qualification
- At least 8 years' working experience with good hands on Management Reporting, or Financial Planning & Analysis skills
- Private Banking experience is a MUST
- Prior regional exposure within Asia Pacific
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Any Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) language skills would be an advantage
- Commercial mindset
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number 226977
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.