Regional Financial Analyst
Regional Financial Analyst - Fortune 500 US-listed Company
- Regional Exposure
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- MNC Culture
Our client is a Fortune 500 US-listed multinational company with a strong presence around the world. With their business expanding quickly, they are looking for a high calibre to join their Financial, Planning & Analysis ("FP&A") team.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate analysis of the APAC business performance. You will particularly prepare annual budget and create business plan for the business, perform advanced financial modelling, profitability analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis to monitor current business regions. You will also contribute to the streamlining of administrative procedures and ensure the compliance with internal guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in financial planning and analysis, business analysis or accounting
- Knowledge in supply chain or retail or manufacturing industry is a definite plus
- Effective communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office, Excel and ERP (e.g. SAP)
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.