Regional Financial Accountant, US listed company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$360000.00 - HK$420000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established US listed company with a very strong presence in Asia Pacific. Due to active expansion, it is now looking for a high caliber candidate to join their financial reporting team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for the month-end closing process for the Asia Pacific region, reviewing monthly variance commentaries submitted by local markets and to prepare regional analytical reports. You also need to prepare monthly AR and WIP balances tracking reports as well as Perform Key Performance Indicators analysis and develop control testing procedures for the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines
- Obtained professional accounting qualification, e.g. HKICPA, ACCA, CPA Aus etc
- Previous external audit experience
- Strong technical knowledge in accounting (USGAAP)
- A self-starter, analytical and independent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Contact Bonnie Chang on (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC37279
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.