Regional Finance Manager - Leading Insurer
Our client is a leading insurer with global business operations in over 30 markets. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Regional Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will oversee the finance operations including both financial and management reports of APAC regions. You are required to preview each country's financial reports and prepare consolidation pacakge. In addition, you need to perform forecasting and other financial analysis reports for the APAC business. As a Regional Finance Manager, you are also expected to ensure the internal control of the accounting department and engage in other ad hoc. projects related to investments.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with exposure to Insurance industry, preferably with audit background
- Big4 audit backgroudn is an advatange
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English & Cantonese