Regional Finance Manager - FMCG
Our client is a leading player in the FMCG industry. Their products are mainly sold through distribution channels as well as in the travel retail field. Hong Kong acts as the company's regional headquarters in APAC where Finance, Audit and Treasury teams are based. They are now looking for a Regional Finance Manager to oversee financial, management reporting as well as analytical work.
About the Job
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage a team for financial and management reporting in APAC region
- Responsible for internal controls and accounting policies roll-out within the region
- Oversee the month end closing process and collaborate with overseas offices
- Act as the business partner for sales and marketing functions and provide analytical reports
- Other ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance & Accounting or related fields
- At least 8 years of experience, with 3 years managing a team
- Previous working experience in retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience as a business partner preferred
- Candidates with audit experience is preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For fast application, please send your resume to email@example.com quoting #222495 in the subject.