Regional Finance Manager
Our client is a US based manufacturing company with plants in Asia and Hong Kong as their trading hub. They are currently seeking for a Finance Manager to join their finance team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the US, this is an individual contribution role where you will be responsible for the daily accounting operation and reporting duties. You will ensure accurate and timely reports are produced and in compliance with corporate standards. A key part of your role is overseeing the new entities set up in Asia, from taxation, accounting, statutory and treasury perspectives. You will also work with local staff and outsourced vendors on monthly payroll; manage insurance and benefits policies as well as external vendors and suppliers' terms and agreements. This is an exciting role where you will play a critical role in both Finance and HR operations as well as laying solid foundations for further growth in the Asia region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Master/ Degree + professional qualification in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of Accounting & Finance experience gained in MNCs
- Regional exposure and setting up Asia offices are highly desirable
- Knowledge in Oracle/ Hyperion is preferred
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Ability to travel around the Asia region and to US HQ annually
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 239325 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only