Regional Finance manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established reputable and growing conglomerate with strong presence across APAC. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their regional finance team to assist in system implementation.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with project finance team to provide insights and recommendations for new system initiatives and to enhance existing systems
- Work with China SSC to handle month-end closing in full scope and prepare financial statements and analysis reports
- Formulate and streamline existing workflow, policies and procedures
- Strengthen internal control and to manage and projects related risk
- Support client billing processes
- Conduct financial and business analysis and setting KPIs
- Manage different finance projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant. Training in Big4 is preferred
- At least 6-8 years working experiences, including working in sizable companies
- Experiences in fast-paced environment
- Relevant industries experiences in retail, FMCG, or wholesale businesses are preferred
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Occasional Travel is needed
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.