Regional Expense Management, Insurance Group
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an International Insurance Group with diversified businesses across Asia. As part of their plan for continued growth, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Expense Management Professional to join and focus on their Regional business, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the team, this role will focus on their Regional business where you will provide excellent analytical insights and commentary to the management as well as your business partners within the business line. You will consolidate and review reports, budget and forecast, and get buy-in from the senior members of management team to allow them to make commercial decisions for the business. You must have strong understanding of their products and provide your expertise as needed. They require someone entrepreneurial with excellent communication skills.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Tertiary education
- CPA or equivalent accounting qualification preferred but not a must
- At least 6 years' working experience with good hands on Expense Management, Management Reporting, or Financial Planning & Analysis skills gained from Insurance and / or Banking and Financial Services industry
- Big 4 candidates with experience covering Insurance clientele would also be considered
- Grading / Title would depend on job holder's level of work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English. Any Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) language skills would be an advantage
- Commercial mindset
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 223420
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.