Regional Events Management Lead, Insurance Group
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a Fast-Expanding Insurance Group currently undergoing significant growth in the Asia region. With strong investments going into brand-building and marketing, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Leader to join the Regional Team managing the Events of the group in Asia.
Reporting to the Regional COO office, you will be a key member leading and further build-out the Events management team in Asia. Whilst managing a small team of support members, project teams and vendors, you will be responsible for organizing and managing events for the business in Asia with end to end coverage from strategy to execution. Serving as an event management advisor, you will determine strategic objective and program plan, manage budget, onsite execution and logistics management, people management, and to maximize marketing potentials. You will be working closely with multiple internal departments to ensure the events planned are executed within corporate guidelines and aligned with the brand values. Working directly with the each of the country teams, you will act as the main liaison for all event related activities and you will provide advice to the business leaders on event plans and strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 8 years relevant experience in corporate events or conferences
- Experience gained from Insurance, Banks or other Financial Institutions are preferred
- Relevant experience from agencies serving financial services clients may also be considered
Regional exposure with good understanding of the business environment and relevant client sectors in the Asia market
- Team management and vendor management experience would be ideal (with direct reports or on project-basis)
Willingness to travel within the Asia region
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English