Regional Event Management, Financial Services (Open to Agency)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$420000 - HK$540000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-regarded financial services group with rapidly growing business in Asia Pacific region with global presence. With their continuous expansion, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an event professional to join their event management team, focusing on APAC region, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Regional Head, you will be actively participated in the conceptualization, planning and production, execution of organizing and launching a variety of offshore internal events for senior stakeholders (C-Suites, Global and Regional Heads of business), including but not limited to Board Meetings, Management Conferences, Corporate Luncheons, Dinners, Seminars etc. Working in a small team, you will independently handle end-to-end logistics of small to mid-scale events, whilst actively working with external agencies and relevant parties to facilitate the smooth running of larger scale signature group events, involving in all aspects of the end-to-end process, preparing marketing materials and corporate premiums, coordinating with internal parties and external vendors to facilitate logistics, and actively generate new ideas and creative solutions. There will be some traveling involved mostly within APAC and occasionally to Europe and North America.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Event Management
- Experience gained within Investment Banking, Insurance and/or Financial Services business will be an advantage
- Candidates from Event / PR agencies, Luxury or Hospitality sectors will also be considered
- Demonstrated ability to deal with senior stakeholders and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and a sense of ownership
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 231655.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only