Regional Director, Business Transformation, PMO - US Company
Our client is an International conglomerate and is one of the biggest consumer goods companies in the world with a pioneering business strategy. With the regional business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Business Transformation Director, PMO to drive business improvement and optimization plans in APAC at this important time.
You will be acting as an Internal Advisor, responsible for all the business transformation and supply chain improvement strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Regional Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the leadership team to design and drive business improvement & optimization strategy
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency
- Formulating and maintaining overall Project Management Road-map
- Developing and driving supply chain improvement plans and communicating project status to management teams
- Designing a highly visible and strategic three-year plan to meet related cost and efficiency synergy targets through the deployment of a PMO tracking process
- Identifying and executing opportunities for continuous process improvement in the project management process
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver on agreed plans and goals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 15 or more years' experience in PMO or Consulting role with a professional services company background
- Global or regional leadership experience with cross-functional knowledge beyond Supply Chain and Operations
- Knowledgeable in project management methods, development project road-map, including risk evaluation, development and application of sophisticated project work tactics
- Solid background as an advisory function in driving business transformation & improvement strategy in multinational corporate environments
- Strong analytical ability with outstanding commercial acumen and strategic thinking
- Solid leadership skills and ability to influence senior stakeholder at both regional and global level
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL 227713.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.