Regional Digital Media Manager, APAC - MNC Luxury
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000 - HK$800000.00 per annum|
- Global premium consumer goods company
- Centralizing digital media strategy for APAC market
- Monitoring regional new digital trend & performance
Our client is one of the largest global luxury consumer goods company with business worldwide in 100+ countries with headquarter in Europe. It is one of the leading brands globally in the luxury sector with sustainable business growth across the world. To further accelerate their rapid growth in the APAC market, the company is hiring a Regional Digital Media Manager to consolidate and drive the digital media strategy for the APAC market at group level.
You will be partnering with agency, consolidating and implementing the digital media strategies for the group with sustainable development plan across APAC; your primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with headquarter, regional and domestic teams in reviewing and designing digital media strategy
- Closely partnering with internal parties and external vendors to direct and implement regional digital media plan with best practice and framework for the group
- Acting as an in-house consultant to provide advice and support cross-department/ brand teams in developing and driving digital media strategy
- Analysing regional digital performance, consolidating new digital trend and insight covering internal and external data sources to create innovative digital approach
- Reviewing and preparing reports including ROI tracking, budgets, competitor analysis etc.
- Optimising business opportunity and driving the negotiation process on various regional digital projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 8 or more years of experience in Digital Media Strategy management in Premium/ Luxury consumer goods sector
- Experience in regional/ APAC role with a proven track record in driving effective digital strategy with a hands-on approach
- Solid experience in partnering with Global team and regional market in an international and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding key stakeholder management skills with strong entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Solution-oriented, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236208 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.