Regional Digital Marketing Senior Manager
About the client and the opportunity :
Our client is an international company which owns a few reputable consumer brands. They yielded USD 6 billion revenue internationally. Asia Pacific is a strong revenue stream consisting stable established markets and new markets full of potentials. With the rise of attention in Asia Pacific, a new role is created to integrate global brand guidelines with digital strategy to promote several brands in Asia. You will localize the marketing assets with the support of local digital marketers. You will conduct market research to identify the effective channels and platforms in each of the APAC markets for digital campaign. With the product launch calendar in hand and the market insights you will formulate digital campaigns with the local teams in order to achieve business revenue goals.
About the requirement :
To qualify, you will have
- Minimum 8 years of experience in regional digital marketing manager roles for international consumer brands
- Knowledge in how to promote digital brands in different countries
- Experience in working with local marketing teams will be ideal
- Stable career history with broad spectrum of digital experience
- Proficiency in English is required
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC218687
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified