Regional CRM, Senior Manager - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$60000 - HK$70000 per month|
Our client is a market leading FMCG company with a strong presence globally. The company is in a game-changing mode in APAC and plans to aggressively grow its business over the next 3 years, they are further expanding their business with an expansion plan in their retail business. The company is looking for a Regional CRM, Senior Manager to drive loyalty marketing campaign and O2O CRM strategy for APAC.
You will be responsible for leading the loyalty marketing campaign and O2O CRM strategy and implementation with the objective of capitalizing business opportunities. As a Regional CRM, Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team to design and drive the strategic loyalty marketing plan and digital strategy for APAC
- Accelerating and supporting the corporate and brand development through the database, customer lifecycle and retention program management
- Collaborating with different department to engage in Customer Relationship Management program and formulate loyalty campaign
- Enhancing brand awareness and driving sales growth
- Identifying and exploring potential business partners an opportunity for the company
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years' experience in Customer Retention or Loyalty Marketing role in the retail industry
- In-depth understanding of the development of Data visualization/ Analytical tools
- Solid experience in driving online marketing, e-commerce and web analytics
- Outstanding CRM management experience in the consumer goods sector and analytical skills
- Excellent in key stakeholder management and project management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL228372.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.