Regional Credit Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a UK listed professional firm with business across the world. With progressive expansion plan this year, there arises a need for a new position within regional credit controlling team to look after the APAC region.
The successful applicant would be reporting to the group credit controller and leading a small team . You would need to ensure timely and accurate delivery of consolidated and specific accounts receivable analyses. You would also need to ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner; identify and prioritise specific debtor accounts for specific collections. Last but not least, you would have to liaise with Finance managers to ensure debtor accounts are accurate and reconciled and account statements issued in a timely manner.
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Must have prior credit control experience with multiple currencies and subsidiaries in WEMEA / Asia Pacific;
- Supervising skill would be a plus ;
- Experienced in Excel/report presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with capability to collaborate with multiple business units/stakeholders, work under pressure with strong multitasking skills;
Contact Candice Leung on (852) 3103 4349 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BBBH218262.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.