Regional Consumer Insight & Analysis Manager, APAC - US Fashion
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$45000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is one of the largest global fashion company with business worldwide in 100+ countries with headquarter in US. It is one of the leading brands globally in the fashion sector with sustainable business growth. To support their rapid growth in APAC market, the company is looking for a Regional Consumer Insight and Analysis Manager to own the consumer insight strategy and analysis activities for APAC market.
You will be responsible for planning and driving all consumer insights/ market research activities for APAC market. Your responsibilities also include:
- Partnering with headquarter and managing key stakeholder relationship
- Designing and driving the strategic loyalty marketing plan and digital strategy for APAC
- Consolidating market research and consumer insight covering internal and external, quantitative and qualitative data sources to create innovative business strategy
- Formulating consumer insight strategy to understand our existing and potential consumer
- Partnering with cross-function and regional teams to make sure effective project delivery
- Evaluating market needs and consumer behavior and provide effective research strategy
- Developing and managing the consumer tracking system to design KPI framework
- Analyzing and identifying growth opportunity and priority given market specific dynamics
To Qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 6 or more years consumer insight/ market research in retail/ consumer sector
- Experience with data analytics tools and project management at regional level
- Proven track record in converting market data into brand and communication strategy
- Outstanding business acumen, professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English is required.
Please contact Anki Lau on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL 227192.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.