Regional Compliance Manager
About the client
Our client is a listed international company with a regional APAC team in Hong Kong. As leaders in their industry, they are currently looking to further expand their team in the risk, controls and compliance field. As the Regional Manager , you will be in charge of ensuring internal policies are met and assist with monitoring of implementation.
- Monitor regional workflow and procedures in accordance to internal company guidelines
- Review global and regional agreements to ensure alignment with global requirements
- Perform due diligence in internal processes including but not limited to payables, revenue, work in progress and pricing
- Support senior management in the establishment of new procedures and risk control measures
- Any other ad hoc projects
- Degree Holder or above in Finance, Accounting or business related fields
- CPA Qualified accountant is required
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in external audit or compliance related fields
- Previous Audit experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge in internal control setup, compliance and risk assessment
- Fluency in English, Cantonese
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #238579 - Regional Compliance Manager in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.