Regional Commercial Director - MNC Premium Goods
- Global premium consumer goods company
- Regional Commercial leader
- Team of 8+ direct reports
Our client is one of the largest global premium consumer goods company with business worldwide in 100+ countries with headquarter in Europe. It is one of the leading brands globally in the luxury sector with sustainable business growth across the world. To further accelerate their rapid growth in the Asia market, the company is hiring a Regional Commercial Director to drive the commercial strategy for the Asia market.
You will formulate and implement the sales, marketing and commercial strategies for the brand with sustainable development plan in Asia; your primary responsibilities will include:
- Direct all regional commercial activities for wholesale and retail channels, plans and programs to achieve business objectives
- Lead the formulation of sales, marketing and commercial strategies related to Asia market and complement it with multiyear development plans
- Manage sales planning, forecasting, trade investment and ensure the implementation is align with business strategies
- Form and maintain relationships with key business partner and develop suitable partnerships
- Overlook costs, logistics and any events wherever required to ensure business efficiencies
- Partner with regional leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
- Drive the growth of a positive and performance driven team culture
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 15+ years of experience in wholesale, retail and brand management in Premium Consumer goods sector
- Experience in managing a high-performing team at a regional level in multinational companies
- Excellent team management & development skills, solution-oriented mindset with concrete and tactical development experience
- Solid track record in key stakeholder management with excellent relationship management skills
- Outstanding business acumen with professional presentation and people management skills
- People-oriented, proactive and passionate attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232049 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.