Regional Business Solution Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
My client is of the biggest luxury brand in the world, they are looking for Regional Business Solution Manager to join their dynamic regional IT team.
- Understand Global/Regional/Country application landscape, with clear understanding of the main process supported and the relevant integration flows
- Work closely with County IS Managers and Business Analysts and/or Business Representatives to understand business processes and requirements at local level.
- Coordinate with relevant parties (Global, Region, Country Technologies team, business stakeholder) to align project scope, roll out schedule, execution, UAT process and training.
- Update project status, risk and quality analysis regular basis.
- Address risks, escalate on time to deliver project properly.
- Setup & enhance existing project methodology and templates material to ensure a consistent approach to the same initiative across the region.
- Involve capacity planning from beginning of project so control right resource to execute during project period.
- Hands-on experience in applications, with strong preference for experience in luxury retail or fast fashion environments; Experience in managing multiple brands will be an advantage
- Knowledge of business process for retail industry in the APAC region
- Good project management skills
- Familiar with Omni Channels, inventory optimization, Sales/Commercial Cloud (Consumer-based), innovative retail systems
- Good in leading projects regarding infrastructure renovation
- Knowledge in applying agile methodology
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English, and Mandarin
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and probing skills
- Rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed, transparent
- Used to apply any requirement-analysis methodology to formalize requirements in clear, concise and meaningful matter
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Implementation experience on full cycle ERP implementation is preferred
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 8-year experience in IT, with at least 5-year experience in retail business analysis (luxury retail or fast fashion preferred)
- Experience with in-depth business systems analysis, functional design, documentation, process modeling, data migration and integration
- Proven Training Experience
- Experience with regular business trips in the APAC region is preferred