Regional Business Development Director - Travel & Lifestyle
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$800000.00 - HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a loyalty marketing and premier travel & lifestyle services provider with a strong regional presence. Due to a more robust APAC structure, they are now looking for a Regional Business Development Director to be based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Asia, the BD Director will be responsible for the development and performance of key strategic regional clients and the optimization of the company's APAC market coverage. You will take on a strategic sales approach in prospecting development initiatives for regional clients from building key relationships through to successful on-boarding. While this is an individual contributor role, you will also assist the Head of Asia in supervising and developing country level BDD's and working alongside on-ground Country Managers. As Regional BDD, you will also be the primary person in managing strategic regional client relationships.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 15 years' solution-sales and business development experience at a senior level from within a B2B environment
- At least 5-10 years' experience in managing regional relationships
- A strong track record of success in selling loyalty programs, payment propositions, or consumer services to commercial or consumer banks, insurance, or lifestyle companies
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with finesse and lead by example
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin language skills
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT 40655.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.