Regional Brand Manager, NPL - US FMCG
- Entrepreneurial and Energetic Environment
- New launch brand portfolio in APAC
- Market Leader in APAC
Our client is a US FMCG company with more than 170,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 50 billion Euros and is a leader in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Regional Brand Manager to lead marketing plans and activities for a renowned brand.
You will be responsible for leading and designing the new product launch and brand marketing strategy in Asia. As a Regional Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and driving new product launch and brand development strategy, enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Partnering with regional, domestic team and headquarter to formulate all the brand marketing campaigns
- Initiating and managing the implementation of the all-round marketing activities, including brand strategy on social media, digital channel, multi-media and retail marketing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the total marketing campaigns and implement learning from the same for current and future regional strategies.
- Associating with top management and develop marketing strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 6+ years of core brand marketing experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Experience in driving new product launch and brand marketing tactic with a proven track record in designing data-driven marketing strategy
- Solid experience in new product development project in a regional team environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong business acumen and team management skills
- Flexible, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL229899 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.