Regional Audit Manager, Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$800000 - HK$1000000 per annum|
Our client is an expanding International Fund Management company with a strong presence in the Asia region. As part of continued strategic development in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join their Hong Kong office responsible for their APAC region.
- Regional Coverage with Global Exposure
- Reputable & Expanding Firm
- Attractive Package & Benefits
Reporting to the APAC Head of Internal Audit, you will be an experienced team member in the regional internal audit function performing independent reviews and consulting services with the aim to improve internal controls and risk management for the firm's Asia operation. You will perform audit fieldwork, prepare written audit findings and reports, make recommendations to mitigate risks, perform detail review and analysis of processes and procedures, ensure the functions are in compliance with legal, regulatory and group requirements. In addition, you will provide support to global projects, assist in developing annual audit plans, work on improvement areas on internal audit procedures, methodology and programs. Your main coverage will be the APAC region with opportunities to participate in some global assignments.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree with relevant professional qualifications in Audit and / or Accounting
- Minimum 6+ years in Internal Audit gained from financial services sector, ideally asset / fund management industry
- Candidates from Big 4 and / or regulatory bodies with focuses on fund management, investment products and services would also be considered.
- Good knowledge of investment products and services, securities processing and information systems
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin is MUST
- Willingness to travel around 30-40%
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 210373.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only