Regional Assistant Marketing Manager, APAC - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$550000.00 - HK$650000.00 per annum|
- International and dynamic team
- Collaborative team culture
- Strong regional exposure and career path
Our client is a leading global consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in the US. They are a leading consumer product company, and they generated sales over US 4 billion last year. The company is famous for their people-oriented team culture with business presence over 100 countries. With the Asia business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Assistant Marketing Manager for Hong Kong and Taiwan market and further leverage the winning business in APAC.
You will be responsible for initiating the development of Brand and Category strategies to expand the business market share and maximise opportunities across APAC. As a Regional Assistant Marketing Manager based in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Headquarter to build the APAC brand strategy, enhancing brand awareness and setting APAC brand objectives
- Collabrating with local marketing teams and the Global team to drive the APAC brand campaign tactics and launches
- Driving category analysis and consumer insight project to identify business opportunities
- Setting best practice and sharing guidelines to the local markets within the region
- Formulating APAC product portfolio and key product launch projects
- Designing metrics to monitor productivity
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 5+ years of core brand marketing experience in the FMCG/ consumer product sector
- Experience in regional role with a proven track record in driving effective brand strategy
- Solid experience in partnering with global and local team in an international/ Cross-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding people, communication and influencing skills with solid entrepreneurial mindset
- Solution-oriented, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232629 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.