Regional Accountant, APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$35000.00 per month|
Our client is a European multinational manufacturing and trading company with a global presence. With their business expanding quickly, they are currently looking for a Regional Accountant to help with their APAC finance team.
Reporting to the Regional FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare analytical review on subsidiaries' financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Carry out budgetary control of Asia Pacific Division costs under the direct supervision of the Finance Director
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis, flash and dashboards
- Work with external auditor to provide required audit supporting documents
- Execute all relevant check and control procedures and to ensure workflow efficiency.
- Assist in composing internal audit reports in accordance with Company's Internal Audit Report Preparation Standards
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience in Financial planning & analysis, preferably with trading and manufacturing / Retail / FMCG industries
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY98436. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.