Regional Account Manager - Client Management
Our client is a global leader in the design, implementation, and coordination of mobile loyalty programs for the retail industry. They are a market leader in this sector and have seen continued double-digit year on year growth. Due to increased demand, they are currently seeking a Regional Account Manager.
This position will be based in Hong Kong, which is the regional business hub for Asia Pacific. Reporting to the Business Director, you will focus on the retention and growth of the accounts through building customer relationships and developing client growth strategies. While managing internal and external stakeholders, you will also oversee the end-to-end process of client loyalty programs, from contract negotiation, through to concept development and implementation.
To qualify, the applicant should possess:
- A minimum 8 years' experience in B2B key account or client management
- A commercial and service-driven mindset
- Experience in managing strict timelines with clear communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Native fluency in spoken and written English
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT45871.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.