Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with 19 years' experience in Hong Kong and an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust organic and acquisitive strategy.
Supporting the Hong Kong business, this position will drive candidate research and resourcing for specialized job functions and a variety of industries. As a Recruitment Researcher, your duties would include market mapping, proactive sourcing, cold-calling, filtering applications, reviewing CVs, vetting candidates, conducting initial interviews and assessing suitability before producing shortlists for active roles.
You will forge excellent relationships with Ambition Consultants and Managers as well as candidates, and be creative in resourcing different solutions for more challenging senior positions. In addition, you will regularly gather information on recruitment trends and intelligence, industry news updates, hiring activities across the sector and tracking of key people movement in the industry.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 1 year working experience in a research or delivery, preferrably in the recruitment industry
- Previous experience or knowledge in recruitment, talent acquisition, candidates research would be highly advantageous
- Fresh graduates may also be considered with relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (English & Chinese is an advantage)
- A positive attitude and strong drive to succeed
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful and a desire for quick results
Please click Apply Now or contact Jasmine Welsh for more details - Jasmine.welsh@ ambition.com.hk
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.