Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Work for Us|
|Salary:||Commission & Incentives|
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with 17 years' experience in Hong Kong and an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust organic and acquisitive strategy.
The Sales & Marketing division is one of our most profitable and lucrative businesses. The types of roles we typically recruit for are sales, business development, account management, marketing, public relations, corporate communications and digital marketing, to name a few. Our client relationships span across MNCs, SMEs as well as start-ups and this is a reputable desk with a well-established brand name where clients and candidates will look to you for your market expertise, recruitment intelligence, and rely on you to be a trusted advisor to them. While your day-to-day focus will be on successfully completing transactions, your value to them will come from the ability to build long-term relationships and continually invest in them.
If you are passionate about recruitment, looking for an exciting area with a lot of commercial exposure and are enthusiastic about building up a network, we have an excellent platform for you to develop your career with us. This role is based in Hong Kong.
You will have:
- At least 1-2 years' recruitment or sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success; those with more experience may be considered for a Senior Consultant or above role
- A commercial mind-set and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A positive attitude, great client relationship-building skills, and a keen curiosity to explore new markets and potential
- A team player mentality and a willingness to contribute to company culture
- Excellent communication skills with a fluency in English and Cantonese. Native English-only speakers will also be considered
Why join us? We are known for our culture, our collaboration and for enjoying what we do! www.ambitiongrouplimited.com/careers
Please contact Jasmine at +852 3103 4304 or submit your application for a confidential discussion.