Recruitment Consultant- Banking and Financial Services
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Work for Us|
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with 17 years' experience in Hong Kong and an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, London, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust, organic and acquisitive strategy.
We're looking for an exceptional individual who is driven, motivated and resilient when it comes to their work. This role encompasses being able to multi-task with your daily duties as well as supporting the Managing Consultant whom you'll be reporting to. You'll be servicing the Banking and Financial Services industry with a focus on the Contracting side.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Specialise in the recruitment of professionals across the financial and commercial firms in Hong Kong
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing great customer service and candidate profiles
- Become an expert in your market by gathering market knowledge to best understand the industry
- Extend, negotiate and close offers, build relationships with clients and develop an understanding of their needs
- Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process
- Conduct competitor analysis
To be successful you will need:
- Degree holders or equivalent
- Strong communicator and also a team player
- Meticulous when it comes to attention to detail
- Must be able to speak fluent English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Eager to work in a high energy, fast-paced and result driven environment
- Self-motivated is a must
- Fresh graduates may apply
At Ambition, we are passionate and committed to “Building Better Futures” for our candidates, clients and our employees. We reward high performers beyond their imagination both financially and with career opportunities locally and internationally. You will enjoy building relationships and be passionate about working in a team-based, professional and high-performance culture that rewards, recognises and celebrates success.
If you've recently graduated and seeking a role that is fun, rewarding and challenging then look no further. You will not only be taught how to strengthen your soft skills but you will also gain knowledge and strong technical skills in the area of focus with the support and guidance of our management team. If you're looking for a change in career, this could be the change you've been looking for.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the potential, attitude and tenacity to drive results and build on a reputation that stands for quality and delivery on promises.
To apply, send your CV to Belinda Chan on Belinda.Chan@ambition.com.hk. For any enquiries, please call 3103 4313.
*We thank all applicants who apply; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews