Quality Manager, Food Category - EU Buying Office
- Leading a team & Manage vendors
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Continuous Improvement Project
Our client is an International Sourcing company with a great variety of product range and headquartered in Europe. The company has a strong business presence in the European market, with Hong Kong as a buying office. The company is currently looking for a Quality Manager covering the food product category.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for all Merchandising and Business Development strategies in line with the commercial objective. As a Quality Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and lead a team, manage quality programs, production process, implements Quality Assurance & Quality Control strategies
- Responsible for vendor management, monitor service provider, laboratory, factory performance
- Lead the implementation of quality related projects, including new requirements, continuous improvement project, corrective plans etc.
- Guide leadership team on the overall quality specification of products and recommend business plan
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people and improve functional competencies
- Driving the growth of a positive and performance-driven team culture
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years experience in buying office, and with a solid track record Quality Assurance/ Control within food related category in a multinational working environment
- Solid knowledge of global safety & quality requirements with experience parterning/ working with 3rd party laboratory and China factories
- In-depth knowledge in European market is a MUST
- Excellent people management skills, the solution-oriented mindset with concrete and tactical development experience
- Brilliant communication and influencing skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoke English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL249770.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.