Purchasing/ Category Manager, FMCG (Product development, R&D)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$35000 per month|
Our client is a leading player across FMCG retailers with an aggressive expansion plan in the region. Armed with a well developed brand name in the market, their business is well developed across different functions. They are now hiring suitable candidates to join the Category Management team as a Category Manager to focus on frozen food & beverage items buying.
As a Category Manager, you will be the key person to formulate products purchasing plan and strategy base on market analysis and trends. You will work closely with suppliers on new product development process management, price negotiation, cost management and etc. You will work closely with internal parties such as marketing, procurement and QA team on product launches. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with marketing experience in FMCG sector to join the growing principal firm.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree holder in Food Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years experience in category management, buying or purchasing within FMCG or F&B industry
- Strong exposure in new product development is essential
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below