|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$540000.00 - HK$660000 per annum|
My client is a top tier food and beverage multinational company. With more than 100,000 employees globally, they are the market leader within the beverage sector. Looking to reinforce their production, they are now in search of a Senior Sourcing Manager to improve their sourcing strategies. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sourcing Manager.
You would be responsible for the overall sourcing strategies across the company's beverage portfolio. You will be taking ownership of sourcing business, maximizing business opportunities while minimizing cost. As a Senior Sourcing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining overall sourcing strategies across company's beverage portfolio and OEM
- Building suppliers / manufacturer relationship and contract to meet company's need
- Controlling and minimizing cost while maximizing business opportunities
- Monitoring suppliers / manufacturer's performance through setting up major KPIs
- Identifying and developing strategies with suppliers such as promotional programs
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 7 years of sourcing / purchasing experience
- Experience within the F&B sector will be an advantage
- Experience handling OEM business will be an advantage
- Independent, strong communication skills and business sense
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 238456.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.