|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$360000 - HK$540000 per annum + Year-end Bonus|
Our client is a leading FMCG retailer covering a wide range of products and is particularly famous for its F&B, health and beauty care and consumer electronic categories. It has been building continuous success in its online and off line business. With rapid expansion, we are now hiring a Property/ Leasing Manager to join their team.
You will have to explore and identify potential sites for store expansion and openings as well as research and analyse the market trend and potential costs of expansion projects. You will also have to build and maintain strong relationship with landlords and developers to facilitate the leasing procedures. You will plan and work on proposals for store expansion projects and any related issues.
To qualify, you must possess:
- High Diploma or Degree in Property, Real Estate Management or any related discipline
- At least 5 years of solid experience in retail leasing or property industry, preferably with experience managing leasing of chain stores
- Proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Being hands on, strategic and flexible to negotiate with landlords
- Strong market understanding
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 217516
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only