Project Specialist - Fresh Grad Welcome
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$192000 - HK$288000 per annum|
My client is a well-known multinational garment manufacturer. With business steadily rising since 1970s, they are one of the main provider for different fashion brands. Looking to support their management throughout different projects, they are in search of a Project Specialist to take on a leading role.
You will be reporting to the CEO of the company. You will be learning and taking lead with different projects such as commercial property launch, vendors sourcing, account management etc. You will be coordinating with both internal and external party to ensure smooth progress with existing projects. As a Project Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and coordinating with the CEO and the management team
- Learning from the existing management team on business operation, marketing, and account management
- Leading projects such as commercial property launch, vendor sourcing, account management etc
- Hosting marketing event or campaign to reinforce relationship with business partners
- Coordinating with both internal and external parties to ensure projects run smoothly
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 1-2 years of project management experience; Fresh grads with great learning attitude are welcomed
- Strong academic record with great learning attitude
- Experience hosting marketing campaign or handling client will be an advantage
- Strong written and spoken Chinese and English is a must; DSE C or above for both languages are a must; Chinese typing with more than 40 words per minute is a must
- Accountable, proactive, independent and good presentation skills
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239474.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.