Project Manager (VP)- Digital Banking/ E-channel- up to HKD$45k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the established Chinese banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a VP/ Project Manager to join their e-Banking team in order to work on projects related to internet banking, mobile banking, Wechat payment etc. The right candidate needs to communicate with different users/ stakeholders, ensure timely and quality project deliverables, identify business potential and be a team leader of some juniors. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 8 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience with full project lifecycle, especially in e-Banking/ e-channel.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions/banking industry is a must.
- Candidates who are open to travel.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.