Project Manager/ Business Analyst- Securities Trading Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the Global Securities Trading Firm in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across Asia. They have been aggressively expanding the business across South East Asia in past years. They are currently hiring for a Business Analyst and Project Manager to join their project team and work on front office projects related to different securities asset class, including equities, derivatives, fixed income and commodities etc. The right candidate has to manage IT projects from requirement definition to implementation ensuring alignment to corporate strategy, business requirements and benefits are met and ensure each of the projects get smoothly on time, within budget and of the highest quality. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis at financial institutions.
- Good domain knowledge in equity derivatives or OTC products (including options, warrants, futures; structured products etc).
- Prior experience or knowledge of securities trade processing lifecycle is a plus.
- Good understanding of IT systems and functions in general. Exposure to technologies such as C++/Java/C#/SQL database is a plus.
- Good knowledge in securities post-trade processing lifecycle, and front to back trading cycle.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.